The Marketing internships programme is one of the most popular areas. We can place you into a marketing internship in just about any sector, so if you want a marketing internship in the sporting industry or fashion, computing, events industry, we can customise your internship.
Marketing Internship Examples:
- Fashion Marketing Internship – Position Description
- Luxury Boating Club – Marketing Internship - Position Description
- Marketing Retail Internship – Position Description
- Online & Social Media Marketing Internship - Position Description
- Sports Marketing Internship (Golf)- Position Description
- International Marketing Internship - Position Description
- Marketing Consultancy Internship - Position Description
- Retail Marketing Internship - Position Description
- Sports Marketing Internship - Position Description
If you’re a current marketing student or marketing graduate – Intern Options can advise and place you into an Australian Marketing internship.
Intern Options – Marketing Internships fit under the Summer Internship Programme or for a longer placement starting any time of the year under the
Internship Programme. For full programme details including when to apply, programme costs, application procedure and much more, click on one of the links above.
What kind of Marketing Placements do we offer?
Please click on the links below, to view example company and position descriptions for marketing internships in Australia. These will give you a flavour for the type of internship we can look at for you.
If these examples are not exactly what you’re looking for, don’t worry. We will approach employers with your CV who meet the brief you give us and will customise your internship position – so you get the experience in the area you want.
- Fashion Marketing Internship
- Luxury Boating Club – Marketing Internship
- Marketing Retail Internship
- Online & Social Media Marketing Internship
- Sports Marketing Internship (Golf)
- International Marketing Internship
- Marketing Cosultancy Internship
- Retail Marketing Internship
- Sports Marketing Internship
When will my Marketing Internship Start?
We place the majority of our marketing students or graduates over the UK summer break, so starting June/ July and finishing in September. We also place a large amount at other times of the year and can start you any time except for late December.
We would need a minimum of two months to find you a position, but the longer you give us the more time we will have to find you a really good marketing internship.
Will my Marketing Internship be paid?
Our Australian marketing internships are all unpaid training positions designed to give you some really good experience for between 2 and 6 months to kick-start your career.
The fact internships are unpaid does allow us to find our students really good positions, where the focus is on your learning. So we can customise your internship to what you would like and you will have your internship position confirmed before you left the UK.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to apply for your dream marketing internship click to the How to Apply page.
If you have any questions on the programme or Australia in general, we would love to hear from you. You can email the Intern Options team to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or click on the enquire now button below.