Fashion PR and Media Internship – Company & Position Description
Internship Code: SICP10
Internship Location: Darlinghurst, Sydney
Number of Employees: 15
We are here to help our clients sell their products. In today’s world it is even more challenging to break through advertising clutter and reach your market. We are continuously creating innovative strategies for clients to advertise and promote their brands. From arranging for your product to appear in the next hit TV show (either in Australia or Internationally) to implementing an effective guerrilla marketing campaign, you can be sure that your message will be conveyed uniquely and effectively to your target audience.
- Create and update contact lists of fashion editors
- Contact fashion editors to see what stories they are working on and if they can provide any items for upcoming shoots
- Assist in writing any press releases for new products
- Assist in creating media campaigns for clients
- Assist in buying media for clients
- Working on the creation, implementation and execution of PR events
Interested in this internship?
How to Apply
If you’re ready to apply for your dream Fashion internship click to the How to Apply page.
If you have any questions on the programme or Australia in general, we would love to hear from you. You can email the Intern Options team to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or click on the enquire now button below.