Corporate Events Management Internship – Company & Position Description
Internship Code: Events – 31
Internship Location: Sydney
Number of Employees: 120+
Using our network of professional events managers, hosts and venues we create stylish and personalised corporate events, with the assurance that every last detail will be looked after in true style.
Welcome to Australia’s most innovative events management company. We offer a range of stylish team building/reward, client entertainment and networking events tailored to meet your specific needs and objectives.
If you’re looking for a well-managed and memorable corporate event, we’re the people to come to! We’ll listen to your specific requirements and deliver an event that surpasses your expectations.
The duties listed below will give you an example of the work we can offer you. Due to the size of our business an intern will be moved into the most appropriate area to gain the most experience possible.
- Intern will be involved in weekly events meetings
- Event management in the area of small & large events
- Marketing research in the area of the corporate market & development of new event styles
- Monitoring of competitors offerings
- Sourcing suppliers for new event formats
- Cost Control Report Management
- Customer Service & database of events management
Interested in this internship?
How to Apply
If you’re ready to apply for your dream Events Internship click to the How to Apply page.
If you have any questions on the programme or Australia in general, we would love to hear from you. You can email the Intern Options team to email@example.com with any questions, or click on the enquire now button below.